EXTRACT WITH PRO-ANTIOXIDANT AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTION
The root of Zingiber officinale is known and used since ancient times as a spice and is employed as a natural remedy for its renowned digestive function.
This innovative extract is standardized for its content in gingerols and shogaols, the typical pungent components of ginger, and for its content in zingiberene, a characteristic terpene of the root.
he titrated components activate the endogenous antioxidant mechanisms thanks to the interaction with the transcription factor Nrf2 and act as natural scavengers of oxidant species.
For major applications in dietary supplement and cosmetic formulations, Ginerol® is available in:
PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS aimed at optimizing the functions of the organism in the context of homeostasis according to the model defined by the Council of Europe
- Digestive and anti-nausea function;
- Normal blood circulation;
- Joint functionality;
- Counteracting localized states of tension;
- Counteracting menstrual cycle disorders;
- Regular function of the cardiovascular system;
- Regular gastrointestinal motility and gas elimination.